Vagabond Sphinx

4.16.2007
Change of Plans
Oh, and scratch the whole journal thing. I'm too lazy, and I'm not sure how it would work. You guys'll just have to feel left out when you get back, until you can find out what you missed.
On that note, you missed getting the summative. We have to write about:
  • yourself and/or a friend (place you/he/she lives & goes to school etc; interests; dreams for the future etc.)
  • your town/your school
You'll also be missing a kanji and grammar test (mainly the "Te-Form" of verbs in various contexts)

Hope you're having fun!

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Monday, April 16, 2007  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:59 p.m., Blogger GoldMatenes said…

    Try not to think of the journal as a journal. Try to use it just to explain and extrapolate your thoughts to the ungodly void known as the Intar-Webs.

    We are curious to find out what's happening. So talk, speak, mutter, or my personal favourite, scream at the sky in rage.

    We can't see into your mind so you have to write it down or we'll nevr get it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!