Vagabond Sphinx

4.13.2007
Pandora's Box
After my last post, it appears all my insecurities are starting to float to the surface again. Insecurities about friends, love, and just life in general. It seems stupid, both to myself and others, but I can't help but worry about these stupid things...
Will I still be able to keep in contact with my friends after they graduate? Gold, Janelle, Daydream Believer... Will we still see each other after you guys graduate? What about when you guys start going to College/University?
And this Mystery Guy... If something happens or you find out, how will our friendship stand up? Will it still stand strong, with or without a relationship?

So... there you have it. Just a few of my insecurities. When they've all come out of The Box (which, interestingly enough, was actually a jar), I'll be looking forward to the hope that's waiting patiently for me. Though, the presence of hope at the bottom of Pandora's Box/Jar begs an interesting question... Is Hope one of the ultimate evils of this world, or was it meant as refuge from said evils? Will we ever know for sure?

Until later! Oh, and starting... Monday! I'm going to be keeping a small journal type thing for everybody who's visiting Japan right now so they don't feel too left out ^-^
posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Friday, April 13, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!