Vagabond Sphinx

8.05.2007
Half-Way Point
Well, up until recently, my summer has been going by at lightning speed. I've been working a lot, and haven't seen most of the people that I've wanted to see this summer. The idea that there is only one more month left before school seems preposterous. But, now that I see just how little time there actually is left, it makes me want to cut down on my work hours (which I just started getting more of so I can save for Stratford) and start spending time with everybody.

I suppose this is really just a check up, to let everybody know I'm still alive, and I want to see them. Before the summer is over, we are all going to get together. This must be done, obviously, before Daydream Believer leaves for Windsor. So, I want people to start phoning me to plan things. Because if people don't start phoning me, I will show up at your house randomly and drag you away, regardless of what it is you are doing at the moment of my break in.
You have been warned.

... And if you don't have my cell number, just ask =P

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Sunday, August 05, 2007  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:51 p.m., Blogger Daydream Believer said…

    I'm glad you changed the label over there from "Those I tolerate". Major ego boost for me :P.

     
  • At 9:09 p.m., Blogger Loud said…

    speaking of giant gettings-together, I'm going to have my Birthday party before everybody leaves. It will be epic, so long as it can be properly timed.

    I was kinda hoping to get a job for the summer, but nothing came of that. My summer has gone at a...decent pace, but there never is enough of it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!