Vagabond Sphinx

3.25.2007
Exposed
Why do we fear that which we can not see? With fear comes doubt, and with doubt comes anxiety. Such was the way my day played out.
I got a haircut.
No big deal, for most people. I, however, am extremely indecisive. There isn't a word to describe exactly how indecisive I am. As such, something as semi-permanent as a haircut can be a nightmare for me. I walked into the hairstyling academy with four pictures in my hand; all the pictures were different. I wanted something that resembled them all.
As my hair fell away to the floor, everything was going fine. It was looking just as I had pictured. But by the time she was finished, something about it was just... wrong. I couldn't figure it out at the time. But know I know what the problem is; it's too short at the front. Eventually, though, it'll grow back. Until then, I will have to live with my mistakes. Perhaps this will be a lesson for the next time I get my hair cut.

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Sunday, March 25, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!