Vagabond Sphinx

4.29.2007
Back from the dead
Well, I guess it's time I update again. The rumors are true, you see; I died, and am now back from the dead. Gotta love them trusty phoenix downs! =D
So, there's not much news in the life of me. I'm glad to see that you guys are back from Japan. Can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow.

I suppose the only interesting thing that has happened is my resolve to tell the mystery guy how I feel. I will tell him, and whatever happens after that is left to chance, fate, and lady luck. I just hope, pray, that our friendship can stand up. I doubt our friendship will crumble, but I still need to get over the small little insecurities. As my grandmother would say, I'm making mountains out of molehills again. Luck, if you've ever been a lady to begin with... Luck be a lady tonight!

I guess I'll end my post here. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Sunday, April 29, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!