Vagabond Sphinx

4.30.2007
I Follow Through, Eventually
So, I told the mystery guy how I feel, like I said I would. Things went about as well as I expected they would, too. We're still friends, which is great. My only goal for this encounter was to get it off of my chest so that it wouldn't affect me so much. Maybe now that the news is out there, I won't keep thinking about it all the time. I won't need to worry about things like when I'll tell him, how I'll tell him, or how he'll react; there is no suspense in things that have already happened. Life will just keep going on, and anything that comes from this will happen on it's own. I'm not going to force the matter anymore than it's already been forced. I don't want him to feel as if I'm trying to push him into a relationship that he doesn't want.
See, I'm a funny creature: As long as I can stay friends with somebody, I am (more or less) perfectly happy to give up a chance for a relationship. I've had bad relationship outcomes in the past, and I suppose it's clouded my feelings towards them. I mean, don't get me wrong; I find being in a relationship very satisfying. The outcomes, however, tend to hurt me deeper than any physical wound could. On a side note, I never actually asked him out. I merely told him how I felt. That way, there was no actual rejection involved. Everything is good now, or as good as it can get.

On another note, I heard lots of stories from Gold, Janelle, and Daydream believer about their trip to Japan. Everything from being "touched" on the bus to seeing guys reading "smut" on the train, to scaring people away without actually doing anything. Sounds like it was lots of fun, and I can't wait to go next year!
Yes... Alright... Indeed! *shifty eyes*

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Monday, April 30, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!