Vagabond Sphinx

5.29.2007
Belated Birthday News
Well, my sweet 16th has come and gone. The day was pretty fun, including my first attempt at driving. I think I did pretty well; I only ran one stop sign, and I didn't hit the 2 year old that ran in front of the van. For my very first time behind the wheel, I felt rather confident. As far as birthdays go, mine was quite enjoyable. Some people were missing from the equation, but I'm not mad. Gold, Commie, I'm looking at you two.

I also have to recommend Pirates 3 to anybody who hasn't seen it yet. It may be a movie that you'll either love or hate, but I loved it. It had plenty of comedy, action, and romance. The perfect well-rounded movie. When it ends up at Rainbow Cinema, I'll probably go see it again. If you're not sure about seeing it, wait 'till its there. $3 a movie isn't a bad price to pay for such an amazing movie.

Well, I'm out!

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Tuesday, May 29, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!