Vagabond Sphinx

5.07.2007
Number 1, 2, and C
Yesterday was a day of awesome-fun-goodness. I went out to the movies with Gold and Janelle. We went to the cheapest freaking theater ever: The tickets there are only $3! Anyways, we went and saw Epic Movie. I thought it was pretty funny, even though I haven't seen half the movies they referenced yet. I'd see it again when it comes out on DVD.
Today was pretty awesome too. Shockingly awesome. But I think that might be a story for another day. And by another day, I mean after some time to think about what happened. Maybe I'll tell you tomorrow. Or the day after. Or never! =P In all seriousness, I'll probably tell a few of you tomorrow, if the others in the story don't mind. You know who you are. I'm sure it'll be okay, but I thought I might ask. If you consider this to be asking, of course.
Tomorrow will probably be pretty awesome too. I will be at the Rainbow Youth Forum, showing off my wonderful Bisexual Lesbian tendencies. No worries, though, mmkay? I promise not to kidnap anybody and violate them... This time. I will, hopefully, get to see a bunch of people I met at the last Rainbow Youth Forum like Steph. Perhaps I'll even run across Sheldon while I'm there.

I'm out!

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Monday, May 07, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!