Vagabond Sphinx

5.17.2007
Shenanigans over the bedside
I just got news today that my grandmother fell early this morning/late last night. She fell out of bed and broke the top part of her right arm. She was supposed to have surgery this evening to put some pins and such in, but she wasn't healthy enough to have the surgery; she's got diabetes and high blood pressure. Now she's going to need a cast and brace for the next 4+ months, and she'll need to stay in a retirement home or equivalent. She can't take her insulin shots alone, hence the need for help. She seems fine enough, I suppose, for somebody her age with such an injury. And it could be a lot worse. I'd like to know how she fell out of her bed, though...
"If I ain't in bed by midnight, I'm going home!" ~ My Grandmother XD

Labels:

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Thursday, May 17, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!