Vagabond Sphinx

6.06.2007
Countdown
We're into the last stretch of school, guys! There are officially 8 more days of school left before exam week. Things have been pretty hectic for me in the past week or so. Trying to get a procrastinator to do work is like trying to slam a revolving door. Only Chuck Norris can do that, so I'm probably screwed over! =)

In other news, today was a rather eventful day. After a mere 3 hours of sleep, I get to school and get to experience a real CODE RED! Nobody really knew what was going on until we were all inside a class room. We all thought the teachers wanted us to play dodge ball or something.

That was my day, or at least as much of it as my sleep deprived brain can remember.

Labels: ,

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Wednesday, June 06, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!