Vagabond Sphinx

6.20.2007
An End
Well, I just had my last exam of my grade 10 year. It feels good knowing that I'm done for a while, assuming I pass all my courses. Of course, I'm not REALLY done for the summer. Next month will bring about crazy shenanigans while I attend reach ahead at the Catholic school.

Gold, Daydream Believer, Loud... How does it feel knowing that you're finally done? You've waited four long years for this, and now it has come. What are you thinking? What are you planning? Are you excited, energetic, apprehensive, lethargic? What goes through your mind when you realize that you've finally made it?

I shall continue later, when I have more time. But for now, I must be off to bed.

Labels: ,

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Wednesday, June 20, 2007  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:39 a.m., Blogger GoldMatenes said…

    I... guess I really don't know what to think about something so surreal.

    Coming to Gloucester was so strange and confusing, and then over 4 years I settled into the school(surprisingly well, better than I thought I would in the end). Now leaving seems weird, because this is where I've been.

    I should be used to it, having gone through 5 schools now and going onto my 6th, but it's still so surreal I don't know how to be excited, or sad, or anything. All I can seem to do is smile and think back.

     
  • At 12:27 a.m., Blogger Loud said…

    I agree with Gold here, it's too surreal an event.

    To be honest, one sweltering day cannot, and does not encompass everything I, you, or anyone else has done in their stay.

    The part where you remember your first day in the auditorium may give you the feeling of a circular conclusion. Indeed, given that I for one am just as confused by life now as I was then, it's more than a little appropriate

    Such as we came, so we leave

    ...And yet too many things have changed for me to accept that statement as truth. Some of that change makes me smile, and some of it makes me cringe; highschool as a microcosm of life-at-large.

    Now I'm interested to see how you feel when the time comes for you to move up in the world...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!