Vagabond Sphinx

4.07.2007
Dynamite
Nothing is making sense. My whole world seems to be going tipsy-turvy on me, and I don't know why. My grades are sinking, I'm procrastinating on things I wouldn't procrastinate on, I havn't been hungry, I keep sleeping more and more, and I keep bitching about every little thing. I also seem to be twitching and fidgiting a lot more than usual. You'd think I had some wierd sort of "'lazy-ass' disease for twitchers"or something.

My grades are what bother me the most. I mean, last I heard, I had 18% in Careers. 18 fucking percent! It's possible to pass, but that involves doing kick-ass on my summative. Which means I should be working on it. But I'm not. Instead, I'm sitting on my ass playing games, or watching tv, or blogging, or just doing nothing.
Like I said as well, I'm getting a whole lot bitchier. Things that I would normally shrug and say meh to are causing me to get pissed off and storm out of the room. Not even 30 minutes ago, my parents told me to find something to eat for dinner. I ain't hungry. After saying that, they told me to eat anyways. So what did I do? I yelled at them and came down here, practically in tears. Why? I have no fucking idea!

So, there you have it. My life just seems to be getting worse and worse. I think I'll go curl up in a hole somewhere and rot, if you don't mind.

Labels: ,

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Saturday, April 07, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!