Vagabond Sphinx

5.10.2007
Brilliant Deduction
So, word is getting around quite quickly. People are telling others, people are seeing for themselves and figuring it out slowly. If you're still trying to figure it out, the answer is YES. We are going out. No, it's not illegal. No, he's not too old. Yes, I am dating a guy. Yes, I do still like girls. No, I don't care if you don't approve. What's happened has happened, and I'm in this until the end, however soon or far away that may be. And if I start rambling on about him for some reason, just slap me.

On another note, this grounding isn't so bad. They took away my computer and my games, supposedly. I'm writing this blog post in front of them, and they know I'm on the computer. Of course, they don't know I'm actually writing this post. That would be pushing my luck.

Woops, I have to go now. Talk to you later!

Labels: , ,

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Thursday, May 10, 2007  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:50 p.m., Blogger GoldMatenes said…

    I have a feeling that slapping you would not be in my best interests.

    ...XD

    ...just kidding.

    I'll be back Monday or Tuesday, and we can plan from there. Do you know when Pirates 3 comes out?

     
  • At 9:37 p.m., Blogger Daydream Believer said…

    Would this be an appropriate time and place to mention that I'm not one of the individuals who disaproves? On the contrary, I'm very happy for the both of you.

    I know it's not illegal, and the quickest way to shut someone up who thinks it's immoral is. "Well, you don't have to date him." :P

    Keep dreaming, sweetie.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!