Vagabond Sphinx

4.20.2008
Oh, The Tragedy
I managed to get a copy of that conversation... Brace yourself XD

Fundiezilla: Come to ma church tomorrow plzz!

Scarlet: I have to work tomorrow. Also, church people tend to dislike people like me. You know... The whole "witches are evil" thing, and the "women shouldn't love women" thing.

Fundiezilla: u c dats da hole point! Ma mum wants to get u out of believin in all dat witchcraft nonsense an she wants u to becum a Straight girl wich is y u need to come to ma church yomorrow so dat u can be Saved by Jesus Christ!

Scarlet: Fundiezilla, I'm sorry. That's not the way I am.
I don't need to be saved. I chose my religion, and this is what I believe. Do you try and convert all the Jews, Muslims, Hindus, etc.? They believe what they believe, and you believe what you believe. If I'm going to burn in hell, well... I put myself there.
As for my sexual orientation... I didn't chose that. I can't change that. It's who I am, and it's who I'll always be. But look on the brightside (for you, at least)... I've found the person I want to be with, and he's male.

Fundiezilla: k ma mum is only tryin to make u a better person an a better Christian. U need to get rid of da bisexual orientation. It not rite an God will not luve u for it an u will be sent to hell to burn for all eternity. Also quit believen in Wicca ur only maken god madder at u an u will also be sent to hell for dat too. Soo call in sick tomorrow fir werk an come to ma church to here bout God's werd.

Scarlet: I am not Christian. I used to go to church, and it wasn't right for me. Wicca is. I follow the Wiccan Rede, "An it harm none, do as thou will".
Why would God hate me for being a kinder person?
As for my bisexuality... I didn't choose to be this way. I can't choose to not be this way. It'll always be a part of me. Since the day I was born, I have been this way. God made me this way.
Tell your Mom that I don't need saving. Tell your Mom that I am always going to love looking at naked women.
Tell your Mom that I am going to live my life the way I want to, and I am going to follow the Wiccan Rede and love the Earth.
... Tell your Mom to mind her own fucking business, and not to shove her/your religion down my throat again.

Fundiezilla: Excuse Me! My mom is NOT happy witchu u rite Now! If u dont do waut she says then she will do it for u!! Shes sendin her pastor over to ur hous tomorrow at 8:30 a.m. Sharp! Be up an ready an dont go to werk!!!

Scarlet: Fundiezilla, you don't even know where I live -_-

Fundiezilla: yes i do in [Generic Large Neighbourhood] an i know ur phone nember too!

Scarlet: Well, good luck with that.

[And, just now...]

Fundiezilla: My mum coudent cum over to ur hous today wit her pastor cuz it was such short notice.....but......my mums pastor is cumin over nxt Sunday same time sooo u better be up an take dat day off form werk! I Mean It! We know where u live so u cant run nor Hide Scarlet Gypsy!!!!!!!!!


So, I obviously edited that a little bit... But just the names and area that I live. I'm kind of interested to see if she keeps trying. She seems kind of desperate XD

Labels: , ,

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Sunday, April 20, 2008  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:13 p.m., Blogger GoldMatenes said…

    Well. Um. WEAK.

    XD

     
  • At 7:55 p.m., Blogger Untapd said…

    That's kind of sad... I mean I see the initiative, and enthusiasm. If you really want to convert someone, shouldn't you set a good example, not chase...Agreed that -is- weak. Anyways, thanks for the clarification on my post =P. Good luck this one! =)

    - Maria

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!