Vagabond Sphinx

11.30.2007
We're Releasing On Time
... Alright, so you guys probably thought I'd never update again. You were probably right, but I changed my mind. Ha!
I haven't updated in a while because there hasn't really been much to update about... I mean, things have been happening, but they aren't necessarily update worthy or they've been too personal.
But, I'm going to try.

For the last little while, I haven't been doing so good. I've been doing a lot of crying. Things have been stressful, really stressful. I've been working 4 days/21.5 hours a week, and going to school full time. I don't have time to see the people that I want to see as often as I would like, and sometimes it hurts. But I'm working through it the best I can. Besides... I would rather see you once every two weeks then never again.
Things have been getting better though. There's something different in the air, and it's like there's a new energy pulsing through my veins. The last time I cried, it wasn't out of sadness. It was out of absolute happiness. It was out of being accepted exactly as I am, with all my problems and differences. It was being allowed to be who I am, without having to be afraid. It was seeing things that I thought would be ignored fall into place. It was... wonderful.

Also, I've quit my job.
That's right, no more Harvey's. I handed in my two weeks today. Why, you ask? Don't I need the money, you ask? Of course I need the money. But I have a new job. A closer job. I got hired at the new Tim Horton's that's being built just down the street from my house. I'll be working two eight hour shifts on the weekend, for a total of 16 hours a week. That's close to what I had, and I'm pretty sure I won't die from it.
... I hope.

My sister has finally left home.
All her stuff is still here, but she is not. Nobody seems quite sure where she's going to stay or when she's getting her stuff, but she does not want to come back. Right now, she's staying with her abusive ex-boyfriend. She always ends up going back to him. But apparently this time, he doesn't want her. She said something about trying to find a place, but she doesn't even have a job right now.

I'm not sure what else has happened in the last 2 months... My brain is sleeping right now.

... ... ... I miss you, Daydream Believer! =D

Labels: , , ,

posted by Scarlet Gypsy @ Friday, November 30, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Vagabond Sphinx
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 
 
Am I The Walrus?

Name: Scarlet Gypsy

About Me: I am an unknown, an enigma. I am misunderstood by all, yet unable to understand myself. For now, I am the Scarlet Gypsy; roaming from place to place, from thought to thought, until I can find myself under all the dust.
Stalkers, Click Here (Profile)

Deja-Vu
Les Webcomics
I can't live without them!